ARE YOU OUR ENTHUSIASTIC,
ACTION-ORIENTED AND STRESS-RESISTANT
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – Brussels – FR/ENG/NLm/f - Open-ended contract (CDI)
You will be part of a fast-growing team, where you will coordinate different projects under the supervision of your manager.
You will be the link between the studio and our customers, ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of projects. You will make sure the client is happy while working in a diversified, energetic and fun environment. You will typically handle projects for many different clients.
Examples of your day-to-day tasks:
- Monitor project production (video and audio content) and scheduling
- Write brief, strategic and creative recommendations, comply with and record budgets and schedules
- Be the client’s superhero! Come to their rescue, make them feel safe and show them that you (and Echo Studio) will always both save the day and make their day!
- Organize video shoots, supervise the technical team during shootings and possibly conduct video interviews
- Manage and supervise post-production (editing, voice-over recordings…) with our super-talented audio and video makers
- You might be in charge of managing content posting on social media on behalf of our clients
- Make sure both your client and your team are happy, while maintaining quality throughout the project
- Define and comply with realistic timelines with clearly identified milestones
- Know when to delegate upwards and ring the alarm at the right time, to the right person, when issues occur
Skills and requirements:
- You are a junior project manager or have recently graduated and are looking for a career opportunity
- You’re open-minded, curious and ambitious, with high integrity
- You are fluent in French & English and have a professional level of Dutch (bilingualism is a real asset)
- You already have at least one experience (previous jobs, internships…) in project management (audio/video content production is a real plus!)
- You have a strong social media culture: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and Tik Tok have no secrets for you
- You have strong communication skills and culture, with a passion for entertainment, content marketing and all things digital
- You’re positive, well organized and creative for problem-solving
- You’re solution-minded
- You’re a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a high level of autonomy
- You have a driving license (a car is a plus)
- Be a part of a young and dynamic team within a growing start-up, division of an advertising agency
- Work in a trendy office space at a co-working facility in Watermael-Boitsfort, Brussels with a proportion of remote work (to be defined)
- Enjoy a job with great variety, which will be different every day (one day on a shoot, the next in a recording studio…)
INTERESTED IN THE POSITION?
Please send us your details and whatever you want to email@example.com
Please send us your details and whatever you want